Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wiring Diagrams Security Lights

Pociągowo.

Finally I have some pictures! Hallelujah (thank you Bierutex xDD!)! It is true, made phone, but there are something you see;)).
insights, I'm damn proud of myself, I got it from a German test of a beautiful red czwóreczkę. Still waiting for my history, physics, and - horror of horrors - chemistry ... Improvement Well, the first semester of a German, to have four at the end, but I can handle!
As for my future ... Everything goes in the right direction. Of course, still waiting for my body of work, but I'm on the right track to success.
In the near future I have the time to buy high-heeled shoes / hair are, because my feet can not stand the heat anymore in slippers / sneakers ^ ^ Looking forward to the influx of cash!
And now today's outfit:






Bracelets: Woodstoock
bracelet (necklace) stars: Local shop
Blouse: C & A
Katana: Seelow
Shorts: Handmade (cut old jeans)
Tights: F & F
Sneakers: Atmosphere
Bag: Chinese
Glasses: Bierutex


Kisses; **

0 comments:

Post a Comment