Sunday, May 8, 2011

2004 Mini Cooper Oil Filter Location

.

I padnięta! I just finished doing a presentation of physics, which has already "floated" to the teacher by email and now waiting for me to make a note of history.
parents went to the grill and took the only camera we have at home, and today, again, I will not show you anything new when it comes to outfits ^ ^
forthcoming weeks will be pretty tough for me, both in terms of school and home as "professional" , so to speak. Keep your fingers crossed, and if everything fails, then once you write about it!
Overall this entire month of May I zapierdziel in school. I do not know in principle whether to shit or cry, but I think as it is compressed it will give guidance ... I guess Oo Btw

. If you also are so addicted to coffee like me?
As soon as I catch a free weekend and I will have cash flow, then I'm going to Berlin for a great shopping and a huge cup of coffee from Starbucks?





I dream of a total conversion of the room. I thought about red + one black walls, on which I would have different black and white images. I would buy this bedspread on the bed with a zebra motif and mirrors around which poprzyklejałabym full of pictures.




Tomorrow I am going to Kovalev, I give my all, because it's going to be my further development, and keep your fingers crossed; **!
And I promise you that in the next will put the scrap been there for a new outfit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment