Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Deleting History On Direct

NeraNature

9 May 2011. was the day of release board 'Foresting Wounds' NeraNature!

But from the beginning ...

NeraNature is a new musical project of singer DARZAMAT Agnes 'Nery' Gorecki, women beautiful, intelligent, endowed with a unique timbre, definitely distinctive among the Polish rock singers - and, in my humble opinion - one of the leading singers in our country.
yet can boast of fame as the bark of Maanam, but the moment that the disc has released only the day before yesterday, so let us forget about a week, well, top this month:) My compliments

at its beauty, it is not empty platitudes, I saw with my own eyes, I had the pleasure of photographing Nere:)

Feel free to visit the official website NeraNature



I also recommend the video promoting the album




and the cover of 'The World Is Not Enough 'Garbage group which is one of the twelve tracks on the album

Find more music artists NeraNature in MySpace Music




For Angielski Click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment