Thursday, May 5, 2011

Read Dragon Ball Z Doujinshi

Influences. New headline +

open my eyes, I look and I see the sun through the window. I am flying to another room to look at the thermometer, and there is 18 degrees, and even then was ten! I go out onto the balcony in the very short T-shirt depicting New York, but here greets me warmly, for the incredibly missed these last days. Something I feel that unless the thread of my learning ^ ^
Now sip your cappuccino, chocolate, and searches for a note about the two people who usually are for me the biggest inspiration. This refers, of course, Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf from the show Gossip Girl. I love the elegance and stylishness Blair Serena. Often I look on polyvore, if I miss a new idea for the outfit. Their images are amazing! Blair beautiful dresses, and also luzacki Serena's sexy costumes. This is it.


fell in love with this dress Blair, and the shoes are unearthly!


asymmetry and militarism - both modest and adorable.




Vacations \u0026lt;33


In such uniforms could definitely go to school;)).



With Blair fell in love with the red tights.

In this dress I could go to the prom xDD.


definitely my number 1!




Wonderful skirt!


noticed that Blair almost never comes in his pants;))?

No. 1 best!



So much kisses for you; **

0 comments:

Post a Comment